Out of this boring lunch provided today the kids managed to concoct the twin towers, or so that's what they're calling it.
This is Connor's latest creative money making scam. I went down to tuck him in last night and this is what greeted me. I had to laugh. Today he was totally stickin' to it.
- Haldan is still on the outage schedule, hopefully for not much longer.
- I had intentions to get the kids out of the house until I realized the spring on the garage door was broken. I was stuck without a way to get the car out of the garage until a repair man could make it over and fix it. $210 later we were able to get out of the house around 2:30PM.
- The kids and I went to see "Tale of Despereaux". After changing seats in the theater 4 times we settled on 3 rows from the front and I had a stiff neck by the end of the movie.
- The kids both had to write an apology letter to me for last night's trip to TJ Maxx (so I could finish my sister's b-day package- you owe me Shawna).
- They also had 2 other time-outs in their room and Connor lost his DS privileges for a while today.
- Connor and Camille played nice together most of the day playing soccer and building dams together, but the other half or so they were at each other's throats- literally. It's definitely a love-hate relationship. Wish they weren't so competitive.
I can't believe I've made it 2 whole months on my project 365! I really never thought I'd make it this far. I have to give myself a pat on the back. I'm still not sure I'll make it the entire year, but I'm still gonna give it a go. It's been quite the challenge. There's days it'll be 9 PM and I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I've found the best thing is just to take gobs of pictures and hope ya like one. I took these photos of the kids today and when I sat down tonight to do my blog I didn't know if I had anything until I reviewed my pics for the day. I love that I can sit and reflect on the day and remember sweet moments, even after a rough, exhausting day like today. They really are good kids with gobs of personality.