Tuesday, March 30, 2010
After several consecutive days of less than pleasant behavior we have devised our very own household COMMANDMENTS, to be adjusted as parents see fit. (In no specific order.)
1. No whining.
2. No tattling.
3. No whining and tattling at the same time.
4. No head wagging while whining or tattling.
5. No crying wolf.
6. No leaving clothes or wet towels on the bathroom floor.
7. No after dinner science experiments with food.
8. No saying “eww” at mealtime.
9. No snacking 15 minutes before dinner, even when starving.
10. No disputing the commandments.
Posted by alicia at 7:49 PM