From this day forward I vow to never step foot inside your nail salon, as much as anyone begs or as nice as they say it is... because I have a horrible taste in my mouth and it is just not worth it. (You might think this sounds a little extreme. Sure, I will cool down in a few days, but I guess it's the principle of it. If you don't think I can carry it out you should read about IHOP. And no, I have not been back.)
These are the 10 reasons why I will never return:
1. You made fun of my legs.
2. You told me my daughter was beautiful and then promptly asked if she looked like her daddy.
3. You don't speak English and spoke some gibberish and laughed amongst yourselves.
4. You placed my feet in a bucket of cold water for 1 hour and left me.
5. You did a lousy rendition of a french pedicure because you wouldn't do what I asked you to.
6. You worked on 5 and 6 people at a time not giving me the proper attention required.
7. You wouldn't let me choose my own nail color and instead chose a hideous grandma variety.
8. You made me wait almost 2 hours before getting to my nails, moving me 4 different times, then rubbed my hands so hard I nearly cried.
9. You cut a chunk of flesh off of my nail and it bled for 10 minutes.
(This picture does not do it justice, but thought it was better than nothing- taken with point and shoot several hours later.)
10. You slapped the nail color on so fast that I had no option but to fix it, defeating the purpose of my visit.
I spent way too much $$ for a lousy experience and this is not the way to encourage repeat business. I haven't been this dissatisfied with a service in some time.
Maybe I am partially responsible for not speaking up and being more assertive, but you seemed pretty busy and you're not the easiest to talk to.
So, I am going to make a point to tell all of my friends to avoid your salon off of Wiley Blvd. I thought Capri College was too risky and that you were the better option. Instead I was mocked, forgotten, and tortured.
I am more than dissatisfied and you can rest assured that you will not be seeing me again any time soon.