I was going to post a morose post when I received an email from my new found friend Gigi at five amazing minutes. I guess that other one will have to wait. (I much prefer to think of things that make me happy rather than depressed.) She sent me the Happy 101 award.
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
10 things that make me happy...
1. good hair days, mostly because they are so rare
2. upcoming summer adventures
3. afternoon thunderstorms
4. shopping target sales, especially the 75% off ones
5. dvr time without kids, currently Glee
6. a deep clean/purge session
7. the beach, the surf, and the sun
8. surviving a killer workout
9. greasy popcorn and cherry coke accompanied by a chick flick
10. random acts of kindness (given and received)
And now I’m passing this on to…
Liz from a bell, a bean, and a chicago dog. I enjoy your blog and your discussions over at SITS. It's been fun getting to know you better through the blog world.
Sarah from the common thread. I recently found your blog and love your writing style. Witty and amusing.