Having said that, I must be frank. I don't do chain letters. I'm not that fascinating and have little to offer.
However, the blog world is a strange phenomenon. It has a way of sucking you in and making you do things that you might not otherwise consider. I have yet to decline one of these "awards", if it even fits that description.
Google to the rescue.
award n. something awarded, such as a prize or medal.
This is not the gold plated hang on your wall or display on your mantel sort of thing, but it is a recognition and I would not want to seem ungracious.
So, without further ado, I present…
Now you get to hear 7 more fascinating facts about me...
Really people, I'm not that exciting. And my list of little known facts is dwindling by the day. But here goes...
1. My nickname is Lish or Lisha depending on how lazy people are feeling. They drop the A on the front or the A on the back or both. 98% of my friends and family call me Lish. I’m dealing.
2. Have a retarded tongue. Can’t even roll it. And when I was in grade school I had to see a speech pathologist because I couldn’t say my Rs. Now I just overcompensate and sound like a freak.
3. I worked as a pharmacy technician for 9 years until I gave birth to my first child. I know a thing or two about legalized drugs.
4. Strange Food Quirk: I love the smell of dill pickles, but not the taste. I said it was strange.
5. I never had migraines until I was pregnant with my 2nd child. Just saying…
6. Sunshine and chocolate both make me sneeze. I’ve been known to sneeze a half dozen times in a row, which is in fact a great ab workout in case you've never experienced it.
7. I need to change my blog URL to match my name but 1. I’m afraid and 2. I don’t know how. I only originally picked weloveiowa for my address because “stuckiniowa” was already taken. I don't actually love iowa. Quite the opposite. But that may be TMI.
I did it! Now I get the privilege of passing this "award" on.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. Check.
2. Share 7 things about yourself. Check.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! Yeah, about that. I don't think I know 15 new bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award. Check.
After some consideration I would like to pass the Versatile Blogger Award on to:
There are certain writers that inspire you and move you and these are a few new bloggers that I have recently connected with that have done just this for me, so thank you.
And Happy Blogging.