What brought a smile to your face this week?
"Anais Nin is quoted with writing, We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospection. Sunday Smiles is devoted to acknowledging the things that made me smile during the previous week. The beauty of this post is that it gives me the taste of the smile, yet again. If you play along, we can share our smiles with each other."
Today I am playing along with Mis from Miel et Lait. She is a beautiful person and you should stop by and check out her blog.
After The Friday Flip-Offs I thought it would be good to share some of the sweet things that make me smile.
Today I have much to smile about.
1. Little Man's team took the #1 slot and won the AYSO playoffs in their division, with an undefeated title. He scored 9 goals total this weekend. The look on his face after that last goal made all the practices and sacrifices worth it.
2. We had a heaven sent day today. No bugs, beautiful blue skies with my favorite fluffy white clouds, temps in the mid 70s. I couldn't help but enjoy every minute of it. These days are a rare gift.
3. Our trip to South Dakota was so picturesque and therapeutic. The photos serve as a reminder of the beauty that we are privileged to behold. I am so very thankful for gainful employment and a supportive husband that made this trip possible.
4. My house is clean! There is no greater feeling than waking up to a fresh week with a squeaky clean house.
5. My new found blog friends. The blogosphere is filled with amazing, talented individuals that lift me and inspire me every single day. I am humbled each time I receive a sweet comment on my little ole' blog.
What made you smile this week?
Drop by Miel et Lait and link up next Sunday. Mark your calendars.