If you are new here, welcome. This is Project Smile. We've been recording our smiles over the last month. And today we are sharing them with each other. Making the world brighter one smile at a time.
I am so thankful for this project that reminded me to look around and find the beauty and the sunshine even on days that were dark and gloomy. It's been a rough few weeks here, but life is good. This month these were the things that made me smile (in no particular order).
Nothing big. Nothing earth shattering. Just sweet, simple moments.
I wanted to share just a few other examples of some recent smiley moments...
1. Yesterday Little Man exclaimed that he had "breaking news" upon his arrival home.
"I gotta girlfriend. I think her name is Kaylie. And she's 4 inches taller than me. She already had her elementary growth spurt."
As I sat and listened to this 11 year old beam with his "breaking news" I couldn't help but smile.
2. There have been so many sweet, thoughtful comments and emails lately, but my friend Kristi over at Live and Love...Out Loud has been an extraordinary friend. This tweet made my day. Thanks for the smile friend.
3. Hubs saved the day (and $200) by figuring out how to clean up a fake trojan virus on our computer. I was so worried I was going to lose my videos and journal. Then I woke to a note that read "computer is fixed". My hero.
4. After pouring out my heart in a recent post of self reflection I had a flood of sweet comments. They were all so thoughtful. I loved every. single. one.
5. And we received a cash offer on our home today after multiple disappointing setbacks. If you have been following at all you know how incredibly HUGE this is. You better believe it brought a honkin smile. And yes, I know that nothin's over til it's over. But still smile worthy all the same.
To bring more smiles let's focus on the beauty, the sunshine, and the happy moments.
And don't ignore the minute moments because that's what makes it all worth it.
What made you smile lately? I've been dying to hear. If you aren't linking up feel free to share them here.
If you want the button, here's a grabbable one for ya.